Board of Governance
The school is led and directed by two strategic groups:
- The School Board
This Board of Governance includes a Board of Trustees and focuses on the strategic management and overall leadership including finance, school operations and business development.
- The School Advisory Council
This strategic advisory group is focused on strategic leadership and educational priorities. It provides strategic leadership advice to the School Board focused on educational priorities and community priorities. It serves as a link to the local and global community.
Global Services in Education (GSE) is one of the world’s leading education management companies. Led by former international school Principals Greg and Shanna Parry, their team is well recognized as proven education experts who know what is required to ensure a school delivers quality education outcomes for students and their families.
GSE has been recognized with several international awards including:
- Award Winner - Far East Business Leadership Awards - Excellence in Education
- Award Winner - Best Global Brand in International Education (2016)
- Award Winner - Best Global Brand in Secondary and Vocational Training (2015)
- Award Winner - Asia Pacific Corporate and Social Responsibility Award in Education (2015)
International Education Leader
International Education Leader and Project Manager