First Year Fees
Fee Schedule Academic Year 2017/2018
Special Discount Fee Payment
To qualify for the 10% discount, 1 term payment is to be paid by 31/9/2017
Terms and Conditions of Special Discounted Fees
- To qualify for lifetime 10% discount on fees, applicant must be within the first 100 student
- Application fee is to be paid before the admissions test takes place
- Students must enrol and start in January 2018 intake
*Disclaimer: The school has the right to change the policy at any given time
- The non-refundable Application Fee is required to process your child's application, prior to an admissions test.
- In order to register your child in the new academic year, you are required to pay the balance of the first term fees, three months before the beginning of the school year.
- A student may not start the academic year unless the first term fees have been paid in full.
- The school reserves the right to withhold the term report until fees have been paid in full.
- The school reserves the right to withhold the final results and abstain from issuing any certificates until settlement of all school fees is made.
- Re- registration will not be accepted unless all fees due have been paid in full.
Tuition Fee Includes
- 2 Uniforms
- 1 School bag
- Basic stationery and materials for classes
- A school diary/planner
- Access to all core textbooks and resources
- All core tuition and materials
Year 1-3 350MYR/term per term. Year 4-7 650MYR/term.
Students in all years will have shared access to technology including tablets, computers and other devices.
Students in years 4 and above will have personal access to a school device. (See Device Leasing Policy)
(See transport schedule and fees)
Additional Language Programme:English/Mandarin enrichment fees are charged for learners requiring an intensive supplementary programme.
Eligibility will be determined as part of the admissions process.
Fees: Years 1 to 6 - 3250MYR per term. Years 7 to 13 - 3750MYR
Additional Costs Not Covered by the Tuition Fee
- Personalised stationery beyond the standard set provided by the school
- Educational trips that may be organised from time to time may incur additional costs. These elective trips will be communicated in advanced.
- Sport uniforms or others if required for elective programs
- External examinations or additional non-compulsory testing
- Healthy School Meals. (The school will subsidise by MYR2000 per year)
- Personal Insurance: It is suggested that parents maintain personal health, accident and liability insurance for their children
- Other activities which accrue additional costs to the school
Discounts / Benefits
- 10% discount for payment of first academic year (2017/2018) in advance: Term 2, Term 3 or additional terms.
- Scholarships – Kingsgate International School offers a number of scholarships to students in years 4 to 7.
- Discounts for extra children – 5% for second child, 10% for third and subsequent children.
Tuition Refund Policy
Notice of student withdrawal and application for a tuition refund must be made in writing to the school Principal. This refund is subject to approval by the Board, or its representative.
- New student withdrawal prior to start of the academic year
If you are a new student and have NOT attended any classes, but have paid the full term fees, the school will refund the fees minus the enrolment and application fee paid as outlined in the offer letter.
- Student withdrawal during the school year
Fees will be charged for one full month if a student attends school for two weeks or less .
Fees will be charged for two full months if a student attends school for more than two weeks and less than one month.
Fees will be charged for the entire school term if a student attends school for more than one month.