3-4 Years (ratio 1:6)
Class Size : 18 Students
Half Day : 8am - 12noon
Full Day : 8am - 3:15pm
Stay and Play: 3:30pm - 6:00pm
- International Teachers trained in Early Childhood Research and Development
- International/British Program focused on Play Based Learning.
- All activities reflect Brain Based Learning Principles to accelerate development.
- Programs target Language and Literacy, Numeracy, Social and Emotional, Cognitive and Physical Development.
- Trilingual: English, Mandarin, Malay.
- Kingsgate Early Years Innovation Projects.
- A comprehensive program Swimming, Gymnastics, Cultural Arts and Sports.
We follow England’s Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum, which covers seven areas of learning on which we base our teaching.
In our Nursery Program, the Seven Areas of Learning and development guide professionals engagement with your child’s play and activities as they learn new skills and knowledge
The EYFS Framework explains how and what your child will be learning to support their healthy development. Your child will be learning skills, acquiring new knowledge and demonstrating their understanding through 7 areas of learning and development.
- Personal Competencies and social development
- Language and literacy skills
- Early numeracy skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the world
- Creative development
- Understanding information and communication technology
- Physical skills and competencies
The seven areas of learning and development are used to plan your child’s learning and activities. The professionals teaching and supporting your child will make sure that the activities are suited to your child’s unique needs. This curriculum framework is created specifically for very young children, and it’s designed to be really flexible so that staff can follow your child’s unique needs and interests.